Winter weather forecast from Great Lakes to Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow is expected Thursday and Friday from the Great Lakes to the Northeast, as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast earlier this week, as snowfall totals of six inches or less are expected. Snow and freezing rain are forecast for parts of the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity82% Wind SpeedNNW 5 MPH Barometer30.31 in Dewpoint41°F (5°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill44°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Pearson Airfield (KVUO)
Lat: 45.62103°N Lon: 122.65419°W Elev: 20ft.
4 Miles NNE Cedar Hills OR 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. East northeast wind around 10 mph. Tonight Patchy fog after 7pm. Otherwise, mostly clear during the early evening, then becoming cloudy, with a low around 39. East northeast wind around 11 mph. Friday Areas of fog before 1pm, then Areas of fog after 4pm. Otherwise, cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 52. Northeast wind around 9 mph. Friday Night Areas of fog. Otherwise, increasing clouds, with a low around 38. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph. Saturday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 50. East northeast wind around 6 mph. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 4am. Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. Sunday Rain likely, mainly after 10am. Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, cloudy, with a high near 47. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Sunday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Monday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 49. Monday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Tuesday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 47. Tuesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 42. Wednesday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.