Complex Winter Storm Impacting Central and Eastern U.S.
Significant winter weather continues to plague several areas as a storm system tracks from the Gulf Coast to the Northeast on Sunday. Snow, sleet and freezing rain are forecast from the Lower Mississippi River Valley northeastward to New England, with extensive freezing rain possible across the southern and central Appalachians and foothills from North Carolina to central Pennsylvania.
- Wind SpeedENE 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint9°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Bonneville Dam (BNDW)
Lat: 45.64778 Lon: -121.93111 Elev: 79ft.
4 Miles SW Cascade Locks OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Partly sunny, with a temperature falling to around 23 by 5pm. Calm wind.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 12. Wind chill values as low as -3. Light east wind increasing to 11 to 16 mph in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph.
- Monday A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4pm. Partly sunny, with a high near 30. Wind chill values as low as -5. East southeast wind 13 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Monday Night Snow, mainly after 10pm. Low around 23. East southeast wind around 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
- Tuesday Snow, mainly before 4pm. High near 38. East wind 13 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow before 10pm, then a slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Wednesday Night A chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain. Cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Rain likely, possibly mixed with snow and freezing rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 42.
- Friday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Western Columbia River Gorge, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE