Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWSW 5 G 6 MPH
- Barometer1040.4 mb
- Dewpoint45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 45.744°N Lon: 120.218°W Elev: 350ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind 10 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. West wind 12 to 17 mph decreasing to 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54. West wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. North wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 62. North wind around 6 mph becoming east in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Columbia River Gorge of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE