Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedSW 3 G 5 MPH
- Barometer979.3 mb
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 45.744°N Lon: 120.218°W Elev: 350ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 35. West wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 63. West wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. West wind around 8 mph.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of showers, mainly before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 61. Southwest wind 10 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 64.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Eastern Columbia River Gorge of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE