Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 7 MPH
- Barometer29.74 in (1007.6 mb)
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Visibility9.00 mi
- Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Bozeman, Gallatin Field (KBZN)
Lat: 45.78806°N Lon: 111.16083°W Elev: 4475ft.
4 Miles NNW Bozeman MT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain before noon, then rain and snow. High near 43. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total daytime snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tonight Rain and snow, becoming all snow after midnight. Low around 27. West northwest wind 6 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow, mainly before noon. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. North wind 7 to 10 mph becoming west in the afternoon. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Gallatin County, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE