Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWSW 13 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in (1026.5 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill22°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Billings, Billings Logan International Airport (KBIL)
Lat: 45.80694°N Lon: 108.54222°W Elev: 3648ft.
Billings/Logan Intl Airport MT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 52. West southwest wind 14 to 18 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. West southwest wind 13 to 20 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 55. West southwest wind 15 to 20 mph becoming north northwest in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. North northwest wind 8 to 10 mph becoming west southwest after midnight.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 54. West southwest wind around 14 mph.
- Friday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30. Chance of precipitation is 30%.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 46.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yellowstone County, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE