Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 5 G 9 MPH
- Barometer28.09 in
- Dewpoint39°F (4°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
CW5972 Goldendale (C5972)
Lat: 45.80383°N Lon: 120.81533°W Elev: 1726ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 50. West wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 31. West wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55. Northeast wind around 7 mph becoming southeast in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Simcoe Highlands, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE