Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedN 13 MPH
- Barometer30.24 in (1024.9 mb)
- Dewpoint-5°F (-21°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill1°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Hermiston, Hermiston Municipal Airport (KHRI)
Lat: 45.82583 Lon: -119.26111 Elev: 636ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy through mid morning, then gradual clearing, with a high near 15. Wind chill values as low as -12. North wind 15 to 20 mph becoming west 8 to 13 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 29 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around -4. Wind chill values as low as -16. South wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15. Wind chill values as low as -16. Southeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0. Wind chill values as low as -10. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 22. Light south wind.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 28.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18.
- Wednesday A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 32.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Thursday A chance of snow, freezing rain, and sleet. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE