Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure system will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring a variety of wintry weather to a large portion of the country. Hardest hit areas are expected to be in the Northeast and New England where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedN 5 MPH
- Barometer30.48 in (1032.2 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Hermiston, Hermiston Municipal Airport (KHRI)
Lat: 45.82583°N Lon: 119.26111°W Elev: 636ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 58. Calm wind becoming north around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Light and variable wind becoming south around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 60. West wind around 6 mph.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41. Southwest wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 43.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE