Snow Continuing for the Northeast...System Affecting the Pacific Northwest and Northern Rockies
Heavy snow will continue in the Northeast into Wednesday. High winds and heavy snow will impact the Northern Rockies into Wednesday, while a system impacts the Pacific Northwest with rain and wind. Elevated fire weather concerns for portions of the southern Plains will continue Wednesday.
- Wind SpeedS 2 G 4 MPH
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 45.916667 Lon: -119.566667 Elev: 270ft.
6 Miles SSW Irrigon OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today A slight chance of rain after 10am. Patchy freezing fog before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 45. Southwest wind 5 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain and snow before 10pm, then a slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. West wind around 14 mph becoming north in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 34. North wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20. South wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Friday A chance of snow before 10am, then a chance of rain or freezing rain. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Southwest wind around 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Monday A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE