Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedN 3 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 45.916667°N Lon: 119.566667°W Elev: 270ft.
6 Miles SSW Irrigon OR
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 59. Light north wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Light and variable wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62. Light south wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE