Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
- Wind SpeedSE 5 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 45.916667°N Lon: 119.566667°W Elev: 270ft.
6 Miles SSW Irrigon OR
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 60. Calm wind.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 62. Light south wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind 5 to 8 mph.
- Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 62. Southwest wind 8 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 66.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 44.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Oregon, OR
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE