Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 10 MPH
- Barometer29.97 in
- Dewpoint27°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill32°F (0°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 46.251°N Lon: 114.122°W Elev: 3642ft.
4 Miles NW Darby MT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow showers. Low around 29. Northwest wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 40 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Calm wind becoming west southwest around 6 mph in the afternoon. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. Light and variable wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. Calm wind becoming southwest around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19. South wind around 5 mph.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 49.
- Friday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday A slight chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Missoula/Bitterroot Valleys, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE