Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedN 5 MPH
- Barometer30.13 in (1020.4 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Pasco, Tri-Cities Airport (KPSC)
Lat: 46.26972°N Lon: 119.11667°W Elev: 407ft.
3 Miles ENE Burbank WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 65. East wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tonight Rain likely, mainly between 10pm and 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 51. South wind 5 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. Southwest wind around 16 mph, with gusts as high as 26 mph.
- Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 43. Southwest wind 9 to 13 mph becoming east in the evening.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 56. North wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 39.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE