Another Round of Winter Weather Tracking across the Nation this Weekend
Significant winter weather continues to plague the nation as another storm system tracks from coast to coast this weekend. Heavy snow and unseasonable cold will impact parts of the West on Saturday, while even colder temperatures and life-threatening wind chills spread through the Northern Plains. Sleet and freezing rain is forecast from the Tennessee Valley to Mid-Atlantic on Sunday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 3 MPH
- Barometer30.47 in (1032.7 mb)
- Dewpoint-5°F (-21°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Pasco, Tri-Cities Airport (KPSC)
Lat: 46.26972 Lon: -119.11667 Elev: 407ft.
3 Miles ENE Burbank WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Wind chill values as low as -9. Southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 18. Wind chill values as low as -9. South wind 3 to 5 mph.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. Wind chill values as low as -6. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Wind chill values as low as -6. Southeast wind around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11. Calm wind becoming south around 5 mph in the evening.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 29.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night A slight chance of snow and sleet. Cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday A chance of snow, freezing rain, and sleet. Cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Thursday Night A chance of rain, snow, and freezing rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Friday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Friday Night A slight chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Columbia Basin of Washington, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE