Another Round of Winter Weather to Impact the Eastern U.S.
Snow will spread from the Tennessee Valley into the Mid-Atlantic and New England through Tuesday bringing another shot of winter weather on the heels of the recent winter storm. A swath of 2 to 5 inches of snow is expected from southwest Virginia to the New England coast. This could impact the morning commute in many areas.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSE 26 km/h
- Barometer29.83 in
- Dewpoint-21°C (-6°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-28°C (-19°F)
Current conditions at
Harry Stern Airport (KBWP)
Lat: 46.23 Lon: -96.6 Elev: 968ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Snow likely, mainly between 9pm and 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -21. Wind chill values as low as -31. South southeast wind 21 to 26 km/h becoming northwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 39 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 centimeters possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near -14. Wind chill values as low as -32. West northwest wind 18 to 23 km/h, with gusts as high as 34 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -27. Wind chill values as low as -36. Northwest wind 13 to 16 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near -19. Wind chill values as low as -36. West northwest wind 11 to 13 km/h becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow before midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -23. South wind 8 to 13 km/h.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -9.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -15.
- Friday A slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near -11.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -20.
- Saturday A slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near -15.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -22.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near -14.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -22.
- Monday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near -11.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Richland County, ND
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE