Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 2 G 5 MPH
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
DEER LODGE (DRLM)
Lat: 46.33556°N Lon: 112.76667°W Elev: 4678ft.
5 Miles SSW Deer Lodge MT
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52. West southwest wind 13 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph.
- Tonight Rain, mainly after midnight. Low around 32. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Rain showers before 9am, then rain and snow showers between 9am and noon, then snow showers after noon. High near 40. North northwest wind 6 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Monday Night Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. West northwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers before noon. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 21.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 47.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain and snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Butte/Blackfoot Region, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE