Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNNW 4 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint42°F (6°C)
- Wind Chill45°F (7°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 46.38472°N Lon: 120.57444°W Elev: 850ft.
2 Miles SW Harrah WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a steady temperature around 48. South wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Sunday A 30 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. West wind 7 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. North wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind 5 to 11 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. West wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 60.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 36.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 63.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yakima Valley, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE