Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 5 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint38°F (3°C)
- Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 46.393°N Lon: 120.2411°W Elev: 820ft.
2 Miles N Zillah WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Light northwest wind.
- Saturday A 30 percent chance of rain after 4pm. Increasing clouds, with a high near 59. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Rain likely, mainly after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 46. South wind 7 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 57. West wind 11 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 41. West wind 7 to 13 mph becoming north in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 18 mph.
- Monday Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 52.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 58.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yakima Valley, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE