We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We've shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete.
Read More... Humidity81% Wind SpeedN 1 G 2 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint54°F (12°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 46.393°N Lon: 120.2411°W Elev: 820ft.
2 Miles N Zillah WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon A slight chance of sprinkles. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 77. Southwest wind 5 to 8 mph. Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 58. Southwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable in the evening. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 69. Light and variable wind becoming west 9 to 14 mph in the afternoon. Wednesday Night A 40 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 54. Southwest wind 7 to 10 mph. Thursday A 40 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 64. West wind around 7 mph. Thursday Night A slight chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 70. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 51. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 72. Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 50. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 73.