Pacific Front Will Bring Snow to Intermountain West, Northern Plains
A weather system moving into the Pacific Northwest will bring rain to coastal regions, along with snow to the Intermountain West and northern Plains Wed. into Thurs. Snowfall amounts will generally be light, though as much as 5-8 inches is possible in the higher elevations of the mountains. The system will also bring much colder air to the northern Plains and Upper Midwest beginning on Thurs.
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 46.3930 Lon: -120.2411 Elev: 820ft.
3 Miles N Zillah WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 40. West wind around 7 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. North wind 11 to 14 mph.
- Thursday Increasing clouds, with a high near 33. Northeast wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night A 30 percent chance of snow, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. South wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday A chance of snow before 10am, then a chance of rain or freezing rain. Cloudy, with a high near 32. South wind 5 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 38.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Yakima Valley, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE