Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 2 G 2 MPH
- Barometer30.18 in
- Dewpoint25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
CW9196 Wiley City (C9196)
Lat: 46.53684°N Lon: 120.71387°W Elev: 1530ft.
5 Miles WNW West Valley WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. Light and variable wind.
- Saturday Increasing clouds, with a high near 59. Light and variable wind becoming south around 6 mph in the morning.
- Saturday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 42. South wind 6 to 8 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind 8 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. North wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Monday Isolated showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 51.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 53.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE