Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 46.621667°N Lon: 116.218333°W Elev: 1700ft.
10 Miles N Orofino ID
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Rain. Low around 43. South wind around 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Rain. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 53. Southeast wind 7 to 9 mph becoming west southwest in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Sunday Night Rain. Low around 45. East southeast wind around 6 mph becoming west after midnight. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. High near 50. North wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west in the morning. Chance of precipitation is 100%.
- Monday Night A 50 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. West southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday A slight chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 59.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Northern Clearwater Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE