Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 12 G 24 MPH
- Dewpoint33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 47.037611°N Lon: 117.947556°W Elev: 1740ft.
14 Miles SE La Crosse WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Showers likely and possibly a thunderstorm before 8pm, then isolated showers and thunderstorms between 8pm and 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. West wind 8 to 13 mph becoming light southwest after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 22 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36. Light and variable wind becoming east 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 63. Southeast wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 40. Calm wind becoming south around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 64.
- Friday Night A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 65.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 41.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 67.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain. Mostly sunny, with a high near 61.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Lower Garfield and Asotin Counties, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE