Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 12 G 19 MPH
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Wind Chill39°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
MacDonald Pass US-12 MP 27.9 (MTMDP)
Lat: 46.56148°N Lon: 112.30931°W Elev: 6325ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight A chance of rain before midnight, then rain and snow. Low around 34. Breezy, with a west southwest wind 17 to 22 mph decreasing to 9 to 14 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 31 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Little or no snow accumulation expected.
- Monday Snow. Temperature falling to around 33 by 4pm. West southwest wind 7 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 90%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Monday Night Snow showers. Low around 23. West northwest wind 6 to 11 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 100%. New snow accumulation of 3 to 5 inches possible.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of snow showers, mainly before noon. Mostly sunny, with a high near 36. West wind 5 to 11 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 23. West wind around 11 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 41.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Friday A slight chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central and Southern Lewis and Clark, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE