Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Paradise-Mt. Rainier (PVC55)
Lat: 46.78°N Lon: 121.74°W Elev: 5499ft.
6 Miles ESE Paradise WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Showers. High near 39. Light east wind. Chance of precipitation is 90%.
- Tonight Showers likely before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 60%.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Light and variable wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Northeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 47. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 48.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE