Major Winter Storm Continues Across Central, Eastern U.S.
The major winter storm that has been affecting much of the central U.S. continues to move eastward on Friday, bringing a variety of hazards from the southern Plains to New England, including a significant ice storm. Heavy snow and freezing rain are expected from the Ohio Valley into central Texas. Icy conditions will cause dangerous driving conditions and extended power outages are possible.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint1°F (-17°C)
Current conditions at
Paradise-Mt. Rainier (PVC55)
Lat: 46.78 Lon: -121.74 Elev: 5499ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 13. Blustery, with a northeast wind 25 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 4. Blustery, with a northeast wind 22 to 28 mph, with gusts as high as 36 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 13. Northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming southeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 7. Calm wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 23. Light south wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 10.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 25.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 28.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 27.
- Wednesday Night Snow. Cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Thursday Snow. Cloudy, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE