Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Paradise-Mt. Rainier (PVC55)
Lat: 46.78°N Lon: 121.74°W Elev: 5499ft.
2 Miles N Paradise WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Scattered snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly clear, with a low around 22. Breezy, with a west wind 18 to 28 mph becoming north northwest 6 to 11 mph. Winds could gust as high as 36 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 1 to 3 inches possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 37. North wind 5 to 8 mph becoming light and variable.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Light northeast wind becoming north northeast 5 to 9 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 44. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming west in the morning.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 30. Blustery, with a northwest wind 14 to 22 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 39.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 35.
- Friday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 32.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE