Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Paradise-Mt. Rainier (PVC55)
Lat: 46.78°N Lon: 121.74°W Elev: 5499ft.
Mt Rainier WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 19. North wind 10 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 12. North northeast wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light northeast after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 24. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 11. West northwest wind around 17 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 19. West southwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 7.
- Friday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 16. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 7 to 11 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Windy.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 24.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 14. Breezy.
- Sunday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22. Windy.
- Sunday Night Snow showers likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Windy.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 19.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE