Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedSW 9 G 12 MPH
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Wind Chill40°F (4°C)
Current conditions at
SR 395 Ritzville (TRITZ)
Lat: 47.112°N Lon: 118.395°W Elev: 1823ft.
8 Miles NE Hatton WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A chance of showers, with thunderstorms also possible after 11am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 55. West wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New rainfall amounts of less than a tenth of an inch, except higher amounts possible in thunderstorms.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 32. Northwest wind 7 to 16 mph, with gusts as high as 21 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53. Calm wind becoming southwest 5 to 7 mph in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31. Southwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming east after midnight.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56. East wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 54.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Upper Columbia Basin, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE