Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 30 km/h
- Barometer29.85 in (1012.2 mb)
- Dewpoint-7°C (19°F)
- Visibility10 km
- Wind Chill-13°C (9°F)
Current conditions at
Fargo, Hector International Airport (KFAR)
Lat: 46.91°N Lon: 96.8°W Elev: 900ft.
West Fargo ND
7 Day Forecast
- Today Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near -8. Blustery, with a north northwest wind 35 to 40 km/h decreasing to 23 to 28 km/h in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 55 km/h.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around -22. North northwest wind 16 to 21 km/h becoming west 5 to 10 km/h after midnight.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near -5. Wind chill values as low as -28. South southwest wind 8 to 16 km/h.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -9. South wind around 16 km/h.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 4. West southwest wind 11 to 16 km/h.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 4.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -6.
- Tuesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -2.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -10.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -1.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -10.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 3.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cass County, ND
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE