Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Crystal Mtn-base (CMT44)
Lat: 46.94°N Lon: 121.47°W Elev: 4449ft.
5 Miles NNE Chinook Pass WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Snow showers. High near 33. Northwest wind 11 to 18 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 24. Northwest wind 9 to 15 mph. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 37. North northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming south southeast in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40. South wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Friday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Breezy.
- Saturday A chance of rain and snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE