Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedS 10 MPH
- Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Bumping Reservoir (RBUM)
Lat: 46.8686 Lon: -121.2989 Elev: 3400ft.
3 Miles N Goose Prairie WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 21. Wind chill values as low as -3. West wind around 15 mph.
- Tonight A 40 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 18. West wind 16 to 18 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.
- Tuesday A 50 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 25. West wind 13 to 15 mph. New snow accumulation of less than one inch possible.
- Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 21. West wind 3 to 8 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 29. South wind around 5 mph.
- Wednesday Night A chance of snow, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Thursday Snow likely, mainly after 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 30.
- Thursday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Friday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Friday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Saturday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 31.
- Saturday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Sunday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 31.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes of the Washington Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE