Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Sunrise-Mt. Rainier (SUN64)
Lat: 46.9153 Lon: -121.6422 Elev: 6401ft.
7 Miles NW Mt Rainier WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 11. Calm wind.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 15. Light and variable wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 9. West southwest wind around 5 mph becoming calm after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. South southeast wind around 7 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 4. East southeast wind 11 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 22.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 24.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 20.
- Tuesday Night Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 20.
- Wednesday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 22. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE