Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Sunrise-Mt. Rainier (SUN64)
Lat: 46.9153°N Lon: 121.6422°W Elev: 6401ft.
7 Miles NW Mt Rainier WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Scattered snow showers before 11pm. Partly cloudy, with a low around 26. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable. Chance of precipitation is 50%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 38. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 45. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33. South southwest wind 6 to 11 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39.
- Friday Night Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43. Breezy.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE