Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint28°F (-2°C)
Current conditions at
Crystal Mtn-base (CMT44)
Lat: 46.94°N Lon: 121.47°W Elev: 4449ft.
6 Miles NNE Chinook Pass WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 36. Light and variable wind becoming southeast around 6 mph in the afternoon.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a steady temperature around 34. South southeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 40. South southeast wind around 10 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Light and variable wind becoming north around 6 mph after midnight.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 38. West southwest wind around 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Friday Night Rain and snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 43.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Sunday A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 43.
- Sunday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26.
- Monday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE