Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind SpeedNA
- Dewpoint4°F (-16°C)
Current conditions at
Crystal Mtn-base (CMT44)
Lat: 46.94 Lon: -121.47 Elev: 4449ft.
6 Miles NNE Chinook Pass WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 15. Light and variable wind.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. East wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Friday Partly sunny and cold, with a high near 9. Breezy, with an east wind 21 to 23 mph.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. East northeast wind around 17 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13. East northeast wind 9 to 15 mph.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 11.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 20.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 22.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 19.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Wednesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 21.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE