Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedENE 3 MPH
- Barometer29.84 in (1011.3 mb)
- Dewpoint40°F (4°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ellensburg, Ellensburg Bowers Field (KELN)
Lat: 47.03377°N Lon: 120.53132°W Elev: 1745ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain, mainly before 10pm. Low around 38. South wind 5 to 9 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Partly sunny, with a high near 55. West wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Northwest wind 7 to 9 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 22 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 51.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 56.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kittitas Valley, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE