Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSSW 6 MPH
- Barometer29.86 in (1011.6 mb)
- Dewpoint37°F (3°C)
- Visibility3.00 mi
- Wind Chill36°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Ellensburg, Ellensburg Bowers Field (KELN)
Lat: 47.03377°N Lon: 120.53132°W Elev: 1745ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 30 percent chance of rain before 11am. Cloudy, then gradually becoming mostly sunny, with a high near 56. West wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 7 to 14 mph.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 49. Northwest wind 8 to 15 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 30. Northwest wind 13 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 28 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 48. Northwest wind 6 to 10 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Kittitas Valley, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE