Severe Weather, Wintry Weather and Flash Flooding all possible on Saturday
A complex and large storm system brings a variety of weather concerns to much of the country today. For parts of the Ohio, Tennessee and Mississippi River Valleys severe weather is possible. In these areas, the main threat is expected to be damaging winds with a few tornadoes possible. In parts of the Southern Plains, Midwest and New England wintry weather is expected.
- Wind SpeedN 3 MPH
- Barometer30.05 in (1019.3 mb)
- Dewpoint20°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Ephrata, Ephrata Municipal Airport (KEPH)
Lat: 47.30750 Lon: -119.51583 Elev: 1276ft.
10 Miles N Royal City WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, with a high near 31. North wind around 5 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Tonight A slight chance of rain and snow after 4am. Cloudy, with a low around 19. Light and variable wind becoming northeast around 6 mph in the evening. Chance of precipitation is 10%.
- Sunday A slight chance of rain and snow before 10am. Cloudy, with a high near 34. Light northeast wind. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Sunday Night A 10 percent chance of rain after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 22. Calm wind.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of rain before 10am. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 42. Northwest wind 5 to 10 mph becoming south in the morning.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 19.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 34.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 15.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 16.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 33.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Moses Lake Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE