Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.19 in (1022.5 mb)
- Dewpoint24°F (-4°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
Current conditions at
Olympia, Olympia Airport (KOLM)
Lat: 46.97333 Lon: -122.90333 Elev: 203ft.
2 Miles N Olympia WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 23. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 8 mph after midnight.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. North northeast wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 16 to 21 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 18. Northeast wind 16 to 21 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 30. North northeast wind 9 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 15. Calm wind becoming south southwest around 5 mph after midnight.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 17.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
- Wednesday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Thursday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 45. Breezy.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Southwest Interior, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE