Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedW 13 MPH
- Barometer29.93 in (1013.3 mb)
- Dewpoint6°C (42°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Moses Lake, Grant County Airport (KMWH)
Lat: 47.19306°N Lon: 119.31333°W Elev: 1184ft.
Moses Lake WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a steady temperature around -11. Southwest wind around 23 km/h, with gusts as high as 29 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2. West wind 19 to 24 km/h becoming northwest 11 to 16 km/h in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 32 km/h.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 14. Northwest wind 8 to 18 km/h.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Northwest wind 19 to 24 km/h decreasing to 10 to 15 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 35 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 12. Calm wind.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Moses Lake Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE