Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the Pacific Northwest through late Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Read More... Humidity63% Wind SpeedWSW 3 MPH Barometer29.92 in (1018.6 mb) Dewpoint3°C (37°F) Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Moses Lake, Grant County Airport (KMWH)
Lat: 47.19306°N Lon: 119.31333°W Elev: 1184ft.
Moses Lake WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Southwest wind 13 to 21 km/h. Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 6. South wind 5 to 10 km/h becoming calm. Monday Night Patchy fog after 10pm. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around -1. Northwest wind 5 to 8 km/h becoming east in the evening. Tuesday Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a high near 6. East wind 5 to 11 km/h becoming south in the morning. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly after 4am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. South wind around 8 km/h. New precipitation amounts of less than 1 mm possible. Wednesday Rain likely, mainly between 10am and 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 3. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Wednesday Night A slight chance of rain and snow before 7pm, then a slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -2. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Christmas Day Mostly sunny, with a high near 3. Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -4. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 2. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 2. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 1.