Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer29.86 in (1012.0 mb)
- Dewpoint5°C (41°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Moses Lake, Grant County Airport (KMWH)
Lat: 47.19306°N Lon: 119.31333°W Elev: 1184ft.
Moses Lake WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Rain likely before 2am, then a slight chance of rain after 5am. Cloudy, with a low around 8. South wind 13 to 18 km/h increasing to 19 to 24 km/h in the evening. Winds could gust as high as 34 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts of less than 1 mm possible.
- Sunday A 20 percent chance of showers before 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 17. Southwest wind 16 to 23 km/h, with gusts as high as 35 km/h.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2. West wind 10 to 13 km/h.
- Monday A 20 percent chance of showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 14. West wind 8 to 13 km/h.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 1. Northwest wind 14 to 23 km/h, with gusts as high as 32 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -1.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 14.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 13.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Moses Lake Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE