Winter Storm Impacting Southern Plains through Ohio Valley
A major icing event is forecast through Friday across portions of the southern Great Plains toward the Lower Ohio Valley, where Winter and Ice Storm Warnings are in effect. Prolonged power outages are possible for this region. This storm system will also bring heavy snow from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley.
- Wind SpeedESE 13 G 24 MPH
- Dewpoint7°F (-14°C)
- Wind Chill15°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Lat: 47.220278 Lon: -121.963889 Elev: 756ft.
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 21. East wind 15 to 18 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 9. East wind 13 to 18 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 20. East southeast wind 7 to 11 mph.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 10. Calm wind.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 27. Light and variable wind.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 12.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 22.
- Tuesday A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 33.
- Tuesday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Rain and snow likely. Cloudy, with a high near 34.
- Wednesday Night Rain. Cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Rain. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE