Nor'easter to impact East Coast Thanksgiving travel
An active weather pattern is shaping up across the eastern U.S. as a nor'easter continues to be forecast to move up the East Coast through early Thursday. This storm will bring precipitation up and down the coast, mostly in the form of rain along coastal areas, with snow expected farther inland. These conditions are expected to impact Thanksgiving travel conditions on Wednesday.
Read More... Humidity96% Wind SpeedN 8 MPH Barometer30.22 in (1024.3 mb) Dewpoint36°F (2°C) Visibility3.00 mi Wind Chill31°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Moses Lake, Grant County Airport (KMWH)
Lat: 47.19306°N Lon: 119.31333°W Elev: 1184ft.
Moses Lake North WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight A 20 percent chance of rain before 1am. Patchy fog. Otherwise, mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Northeast wind around 8 mph becoming south after midnight. Wednesday Patchy fog before 10am. Otherwise, partly sunny, with a high near 54. South wind 7 to 10 mph. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. South wind 5 to 9 mph. Thanksgiving Day Partly sunny, with a high near 54. South wind 10 to 15 mph. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 18 mph. Friday A 30 percent chance of rain, mainly before 4pm. Cloudy, with a high near 51. Friday Night A slight chance of rain showers before 10pm, then a slight chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. Chance of precipitation is 20%. Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 32. Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 14. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 29. Sunday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 18. Monday A 40 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a high near 31. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 18. Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30.