Strengthening winter storm impacting Northeast; severe weather possible in Mid-Atlantic
A developing storm system will move from the Ohio Valley into the Northeast on Wednesday, bringing accumulating snow from the Lower Great Lakes to northern New England. Some areas could see more than a foot of snow. Meanwhile, there is a Slight Risk of severe thunderstorms in the Mid-Atlantic, with damaging winds as the main threat.
- Wind SpeedN 5 MPH
- Barometer30.42 in (1031.1 mb)
- Dewpoint26°F (-3°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Moses Lake, Grant County Airport (KMWH)
Lat: 47.19306°N Lon: 119.31333°W Elev: 1184ft.
Moses Lake North WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Sunny, with a high near 61. Northeast wind around 6 mph becoming calm.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. West wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Thursday Sunny, with a high near 61. North wind around 6 mph becoming light and variable in the morning.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37. West wind around 7 mph.
- Friday A 20 percent chance of rain. Partly sunny, with a high near 59. South wind 6 to 10 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 35. Breezy.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 60.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 62.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58.
- Monday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Moses Lake Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE