Wintry Weather on Monday for parts of the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast
Another round of wintry weather is expected on Monday morning. The greatest area of concern is in central Virgina to southeast New York where freezing rain is possible. Some locations may see up to a quarter of an inch of ice before temperatures rise late Monday morning and the storm system departs.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedW 15 km/h
- Barometer29.94 in
- Dewpoint-30°C (-22°F)
- Visibility16 km
- Wind Chill-38°C (-36°F)
Current conditions at
Fosston Automatic Weather Observing/Reporting Sys (KFSE)
Lat: 47.59 Lon: -95.77 Elev: 1273ft.
Twin Valley MN
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near -19. Wind chill values as low as -34. West wind 14 to 21 km/h becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tonight A 50 percent chance of snow, mainly before 3am. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -23. Wind chill values as low as -32. South wind 10 to 18 km/h becoming northwest after midnight. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 centimeters possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near -18. Wind chill values as low as -33. West northwest wind 13 to 18 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around -29. Wind chill values as low as -38. Northwest wind 11 to 16 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near -20. West wind 11 to 14 km/h becoming south southwest in the afternoon.
- Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of snow after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -24.
- Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near -12.
- Thursday Night A slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -17.
- Friday Cloudy, with a high near -13.
- Friday Night A slight chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around -19.
- Saturday Cloudy, with a high near -13.
- Saturday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -17.
- Sunday A slight chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near -8.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Norman County, MN
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE