Winter Weather Affecting Much of the Country
Winter weather conditions are affecting much of the country this week. Cold air is plunging into the Western and Central U.S., as heavy snow continues across the Northern Plains and Great Lakes. As the system moves east and south, a major icing event is forecast for portions of the Southern Plains to the Ozarks and into the Ohio Valley beginning Thursday.
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.31 in (1026.9 mb)
- Dewpoint19°F (-7°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Tacoma, Tacoma Narrows Airport (KTIW)
Lat: 47.26750 Lon: -122.57611 Elev: 315ft.
2 Miles WNW Tacoma WA
7 Day Forecast
- Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 23. North northeast wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 33. Calm wind.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. East wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33. Breezy, with an east northeast wind 11 to 16 mph increasing to 17 to 22 mph in the afternoon.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 21. East northeast wind 10 to 16 mph.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 33.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 25.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
- Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Cloudy, with a low around 35.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Tacoma Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE