More precipation for the Pacific Northwest on Sunday
Another quiet day for most of the county on Sunday, but wet and windy weather will remain in the Pacific Northwest and northern Rockies. In some of the higher elevations, the rain will change over to snow during the day on Sunday.
Read More... Humidity43% Wind SpeedWSW 14 G 29 MPH Barometer29.64 in (1003.5 mb) Dewpoint32°F (0°C) Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wenatchee, Pangborn Memorial Airport (KEAT)
Lat: 47.39889°N Lon: 120.20694°W Elev: 1250ft.
4 Miles NW Rock Island WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Overnight Mostly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 48. North wind around 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph. Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 57. North wind 11 to 17 mph becoming west in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 39. Northwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Monday Increasing clouds, with a high near 52. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm. Monday Night A 50 percent chance of rain, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 43. Light and variable wind. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Tuesday Rain likely, mainly before 11am. Cloudy, with a high near 53. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Tuesday Night A 20 percent chance of rain before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 44. Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 49. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 57. Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 47. Friday A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 56. Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 45. Saturday A 20 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 58.