Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind Speedcalm
- Barometer30.29 in (1027.5 mb)
- Dewpoint15°F (-9°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
Current conditions at
Wenatchee, Pangborn Memorial Airport (KEAT)
Lat: 47.39889 Lon: -120.20694 Elev: 1250ft.
4 Miles NW Rock Island WA
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Cloudy, with a low around 19. Calm wind.
- Thursday Cloudy, with a high near 28. Calm wind becoming east around 5 mph in the afternoon.
- Thursday Night A 20 percent chance of snow. Cloudy, with a low around 24. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 30. Light and variable wind.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 26. Light west wind.
- Saturday Partly sunny, with a high near 36.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40.
- Monday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 30.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 36.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wenatchee Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE