Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedVRBL 3 MPH
- Barometer29.82 in
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility0.75 mi
Current conditions at
Wenatchee, Pangborn Memorial Airport (KEAT)
Lat: 47.39889°N Lon: 120.20694°W Elev: 1250ft.
4 Miles NW Rock Island WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today A 20 percent chance of showers before 8am. Partly sunny, with a high near 54. West wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Tonight Partly cloudy, with a low around 37. Northwest wind 8 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Northwest wind 6 to 14 mph.
- Monday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Northwest wind 13 to 18 mph decreasing to 7 to 12 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 25 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 53. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 34.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 54.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 54.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 56.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wenatchee Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE