Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 21 G 29 MPH
- Barometer29.97 in (1014.9 mb)
- Dewpoint-4°C (24°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Wenatchee, Pangborn Memorial Airport (KEAT)
Lat: 47.39889°N Lon: 120.20694°W Elev: 1250ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly sunny, with a high near 16. Northwest wind around 29 km/h, with gusts as high as 39 km/h.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Northwest wind 27 to 32 km/h decreasing to 13 to 18 km/h after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 39 km/h.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 13. West wind 5 to 14 km/h becoming south in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1. Calm wind becoming northeast 5 to 8 km/h.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 14. Calm wind.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 1.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 14.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 2.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 15.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 3.
- Sunday Sunny, with a high near 16.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Wenatchee Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE