Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNNW 7 MPH
- Barometer29.92 in (1016.2 mb)
- Dewpoint32°F (0°C)
- Visibility0.75 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Great Falls, Great Falls International Airport (KGTF)
Lat: 47.47333°N Lon: 111.38222°W Elev: 3675ft.
Great Falls International Airport MT
7 Day Forecast
- Overnight Snow, mainly before midnight. Low around 28. North wind 8 to 11 mph. Chance of precipitation is 100%. Total nighttime snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 43. Northwest wind 7 to 10 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 25. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 49. Southwest wind 10 to 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29. Southwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 24 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Thursday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 28.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 53.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57. Breezy.
- Sunday Night A slight chance of rain and snow showers. Partly cloudy, with a low around 34.
- Monday A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly sunny, with a high near 50.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascade County, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE