Developing storm system in the Midwest moves east on Wednesday
A strengthening low pressure will move from the Midwest to the Northeast on Wednesday. As it does, it will bring several inches of snow from northern Illinois to Maine. The hardest hit areas are expected to be from western New York to Maine where 1 to 2 feet of snow is possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedWNW 6 MPH
- Barometer30.34 in (1031.9 mb)
- Dewpoint21°F (-6°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill16°F (-9°C)
Current conditions at
Mullan Pass, Mullan Pass Vor (KMLP)
Lat: 47.45417°N Lon: 115.66972°W Elev: 6001ft.
2 Miles S Wardner ID
7 Day Forecast
- Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 42. Southwest wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 29. Southwest wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 37. West wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Southwest wind around 9 mph.
- Friday Snow, mainly after 11am. High near 36. Southwest wind around 14 mph, with gusts as high as 20 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.
- Friday Night Snow showers likely, mainly before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 27. Breezy. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Saturday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 37.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 41.
- Sunday Night A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 28. Chance of precipitation is 40%.
- Monday A 40 percent chance of snow. Partly sunny, with a high near 34. Breezy.
- Monday Night A 30 percent chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24.
- Tuesday A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 34.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Central Panhandle Mountains, ID
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE