Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedSW 20 G 28 MPH
- Barometer29.72 in (1006.5 mb)
- Dewpoint-2°C (29°F)
- Visibility16 km
Current conditions at
Great Falls, Great Falls International Airport (KGTF)
Lat: 47.47333°N Lon: 111.38222°W Elev: 3675ft.
Great Falls MT
7 Day Forecast
- Today Partly sunny, with a high near 14. Windy, with a southwest wind 60 to 65 km/h, with gusts as high as 100 km/h.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 1. Windy, with a west southwest wind 50 to 60 km/h decreasing to 11 to 21 km/h. Winds could gust as high as 90 km/h.
- Monday Rain likely, mainly after noon. Cloudy, with a high near 7. South southwest wind 5 to 11 km/h becoming north northeast in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation is 60%. New precipitation amounts between 2.5 and 5 mm possible.
- Monday Night A chance of rain and snow before midnight, then a chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around -3. Northwest wind around 11 km/h. Chance of precipitation is 50%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 centimeters possible.
- Tuesday Partly sunny, with a high near 9. West wind 11 to 13 km/h.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around -2.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 12.
- Wednesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 12.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around -1.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 11.
- Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 0.
- Saturday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 11.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Cascade County, MT
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE