Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
Hazardous Weather Conditions
- Wind SpeedNW 3 G 6 MPH
- Dewpoint41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
FIRE TRNG. ACADEMY (FTAW1)
Lat: 47.456778°N Lon: 121.665167°W Elev: 1580ft.
3 Miles ENE North Bend WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Snow showers. High near 36. West northwest wind 3 to 7 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.
- Tonight A 30 percent chance of snow showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29. Northwest wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm in the evening. New snow accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
- Tuesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. East wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm in the morning.
- Tuesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
- Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 47. East southeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Thursday Partly sunny, with a high near 44.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Friday A chance of rain showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 41.
- Friday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 37.
- Saturday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 45.
- Saturday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38.
- Sunday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 42.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for West Slopes Central Cascades and Passes, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE