Proposed changes to icons on NWS Point Forecast Pages
The National Weather Service is collecting comments on proposed changes to the icons we use on our Point Forecast Pages. These changes are intended to enhance communication of rapidly changing weather conditions, while also highlighting current weather hazards
- Wind SpeedWNW 8 MPH
- Barometer29.94 in (1014.2 mb)
- Dewpoint36°F (2°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill46°F (8°C)
Current conditions at
Wenatchee, Pangborn Memorial Airport (KEAT)
Lat: 47.39889°N Lon: 120.20694°W Elev: 1250ft.
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Isolated showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. West wind 11 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 20%.
- Tonight Patchy fog after 11pm. Otherwise, partly cloudy, with a low around 28. Northwest wind 9 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph.
- Tuesday Sunny, with a high near 54. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming light and variable in the afternoon.
- Tuesday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 31. Calm wind becoming northwest around 6 mph in the evening.
- Wednesday Sunny, with a high near 55. Southeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
- Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 31.
- Thursday Mostly sunny, with a high near 57.
- Thursday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31.
- Friday Partly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55.
- Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 32.
- Sunday Partly sunny, with a high near 52.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for East Slopes Northern Cascades, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE