Heavy rainfall, flooding possible across Southeast, severe weather possible for Florida
Abundant moisture feeding into a weather system will bring heavy rainfall and the potential for flash flooding to parts of the southeastern U.S. Friday into Saturday. The heaviest amounts of rain are expected to fall over Georgia and the Florida Panhandle, where as much as 4 inches is forecast through Saturday morning. Severe thunderstorms are also possible on Friday across parts of Florida.
Read More... Hazardous Weather Conditions Humidity42% Wind SpeedWSW 22 G 31 MPH Barometer29.93 in (1014.1 mb) Dewpoint27°F (-3°C) Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill42°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Spokane, Spokane International Airport (KGEG)
Lat: 47.62139°N Lon: 117.52778°W Elev: 2372ft.
Spokane International Airport WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast This Afternoon Sunny, with a high near 52. Breezy, with a southwest wind around 23 mph, with gusts as high as 32 mph. Tonight Mostly clear, with a low around 33. Southwest wind 12 to 17 mph becoming south 6 to 11 mph after midnight. Winds could gust as high as 24 mph. Saturday Occasional sprinkles after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 64. Southeast wind 6 to 14 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 20 mph. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of showers before 11pm. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Southwest wind 14 to 17 mph, with gusts as high as 34 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 58. Southwest wind around 11 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. Monday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 67. Monday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 46. Tuesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 54. Tuesday Night A 30 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 38. Wednesday A 40 percent chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 53. Wednesday Night A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36. Thursday A 20 percent chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 57.
Additional Forecasts and Information Zone Area Forecast for Spokane Area, WA