Lake Effect Snow Forecast for Great Lakes, Dangerous Wind Chills Across Upper Midwest
Cold, arctic air moving across the Upper Midwest will bring Lake Effect snow downwind of the Great Lakes through Thursday. Snowfall accumulations of 1-2 feet are expected in some locations. Meanwhile temperatures will be 10-20 degrees below normal from the Upper Midwest to the Southern Plains through Thursday. Wind Chill Advisories are in effect for parts of the Midwest.
- Wind SpeedSE 9 MPH
- Barometer30.11 in (1019.4 mb)
- Dewpoint29°F (-2°C)
- Visibility7.00 mi
- Wind Chill24°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583 Lon: -122.31361 Elev: 16ft.
Downtown Seattle WA
7 Day Forecast
- Today Rain, mainly after 10am. Patchy fog before 10am. High near 42. South southwest wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%.
- Tonight Showers likely, mainly before 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 38. South wind around 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%.
- Friday A 40 percent chance of showers before 4pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. South southwest wind 6 to 8 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind 7 to 10 mph.
- Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 46. South wind around 9 mph.
- Saturday Night A 50 percent chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 42.
- Sunday A 50 percent chance of showers. Cloudy, with a high near 48.
- Sunday Night A chance of showers. Cloudy, with a low around 41.
- Monday A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 47.
- Monday Night A chance of rain. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 39.
- Tuesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 46.
- Tuesday Night A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a low around 40.
- Wednesday A chance of rain. Cloudy, with a high near 44.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE