Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Read More... Humidity91% Wind SpeedW 1 G 5 MPH BarometerNA Dewpoint42°F (6°C) VisibilityNA
Current conditions at
Lat: 47.823056°N Lon: 122.883056°W Elev: 62ft.
13 Miles NNW Liliwaup WA 7 Day Forecast
Detailed Forecast Tonight Partly cloudy, with a steady temperature around 37. Light north northwest wind. Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 45. West wind 5 to 7 mph becoming calm. Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 38. West northwest wind 7 to 9 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 48. West northwest wind 5 to 9 mph becoming light and variable in the morning. Saturday Night A 30 percent chance of rain after 10pm. Cloudy, with a low around 35. Light southwest wind becoming west southwest 5 to 10 mph in the evening. Sunday Rain likely. Cloudy, with a high near 39. Chance of precipitation is 70%. New precipitation amounts of less than a tenth of an inch possible. Sunday Night Rain showers likely. Cloudy, with a low around 34. Chance of precipitation is 70%. Monday Snow. Cloudy, with a high near 37. Monday Night Snow likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Tuesday A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 33. Tuesday Night A chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 31. Wednesday A chance of snow showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 38. Wednesday Night A chance of showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 34. Thursday A chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 38.