Warmup expected in the East, cooler weather forecast across parts of West
Much of the eastern U.S. will see a significant warming trend beginning on Friday, with high temperatures as much as 10-15 degrees warmer than on Thursday. The warming trend will continue into the weekend. Meanwhile, temperatures will be on the decrease across much of the northern Plains and Intermountain West over the next several days.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
6NM WNW Seattle WA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
...SMALL CRAFT ADVISORY IN EFFECT...
- SynopsisA COLD FRONT WILL MOVE SOUTHEAST OUT OF THE AREA LATER THIS
EVENING. FRASER RIVER OUTFLOW WILL DEVELOP TONIGHT AND PERSIST
SATURDAY PRODUCING NORTHEASTERLY GALES OVER THE NORTHERN INLAND
WATERS. OFFSHORE FLOW WILL PREVAIL EARLY NEXT WEEK WITH HIGH
PRESSURE EAST OF THE CASCADES.
- This Afternoon ESE wind around 6 kt. Rain. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tonight SW wind 9 to 14 kt increasing to 15 to 20 kt after midnight. Rain likely before 10pm, then rain, possibly mixed with snow. Wind waves 1 ft building to 4 ft.
- Saturday N wind 15 to 21 kt. Snow showers likely, mainly before 10am. Wind waves 3 to 4 ft.
- Saturday Night N wind 10 to 13 kt becoming NE in the evening. Mostly clear. Wind waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Sunday NNE wind around 6 kt. Sunny. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Sunday Night ENE wind around 10 kt. Partly cloudy. Wind waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Monday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming N 5 to 8 kt in the morning. Partly sunny. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night N wind around 8 kt. Mostly cloudy. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Tuesday N wind 11 to 13 kt. Mostly sunny. Wind waves 1 to 2 ft.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE