Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest, tapering off in New England
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
6NM WNW Seattle WA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisA WARM FRONT WILL MOVE N ACROSS THE AREA TONIGHT. A 995 MB
LOW ASSOCIATED WITH THE FRONT WILL MOVE NE ACROSS THE PACIFIC
NORTHWEST COASTAL WATERS SAT AND ACROSS WESTERN WASHINGTON SAT
NIGHT. HIGH PRES WILL BUILD OVER THE REGION SUN AND MON. ANOTHER
VIGOROUS FRONTAL SYSTEM WILL AFFECT THE AREA MON NIGHT AND TUE.
- Tonight E wind 5 to 8 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt after midnight. Rain likely after 11pm. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming S 10 to 15 kt in the afternoon. A chance of rain. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Saturday Night S wind 7 to 12 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt. Rain. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday SSW wind 7 to 9 kt. A chance of showers. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Sunday Night SSW wind 9 to 13 kt. A chance of showers, mainly before 11pm. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday SSW wind 7 to 9 kt. A chance of rain. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Monday Night SSE wind around 9 kt. Rain likely. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday SSW wind around 13 kt. A chance of showers. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night SSW wind 7 to 9 kt. A chance of showers. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE