Severe weather possible across parts of Southeast
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Monday afternoon and evening across parts of the Southeast, from the coastal Carolinas across southern Georgia and into the central Gulf Coast. Strong, damaging wind gusts will be the primary threat.
6NM WNW Seattle WA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisHIGH PRESSURE OVER THE COASTAL WATERS AND LOWER PRESSURE INLAND
WILL SUPPORT ONSHORE FLOW OF VARYING DEGREES THROUGH FRI. STRONGEST
WINDS WILL OCCUR DURING THE LATE AFTERNOON AND EVENING HOURS
THROUGH THE STRAIT OF JUAN DE FUCA.
- Today N wind 7 to 14 kt. Sunny. Wind waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Tonight N wind 8 to 13 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt after midnight. Mostly clear. Wind waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Tuesday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming N 8 to 13 kt in the afternoon. Sunny. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night N wind 6 to 14 kt becoming ENE in the evening. Mostly clear. Wind waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Wednesday NE wind 5 to 12 kt becoming N in the morning. Patchy fog before 11am. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night N wind 7 to 14 kt becoming ENE in the evening. Partly cloudy. Wind waves 1 to 2 ft.
- Thursday Variable winds less than 5 kt becoming NNW around 6 kt in the afternoon. Mostly sunny. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night NNW wind 7 to 11 kt becoming NNE in the evening. Mostly clear. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Friday NE wind 5 to 8 kt becoming NNW in the morning. Mostly sunny. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE