Heavy Snow For the Southern Rockies with Heavy Rain for Portions of the Southwest
A moist flow off the Pacific will bring heavy rain to southern California and Arizona with heavy snow for the southern Rocky Mountains Monday. More freezing rain is possible from the southern Plains to the central Mississippi Valley. Heavy snow is also expected for portions of New England and upstate New York Monday.
4NM NW Seattle WA
Marine Point Forecast [NOTICE]
- SynopsisA WEAK WEATHER SYSTEM WILL MOVE S ACROSS WESTERN WA
TONIGHT...BRINGING A BRIEF PERIOD OF MODERATE N WINDS TO THE COASTAL
WATERS. A 1044 MB SURFACE HIGH WILL BUILD OVER INTERIOR BRITISH
COLUMBIA ON MONDAY BRINGING MODERATE NORTH FLOW TO THE INLAND WATERS
MONDAY AFTERNOON...FOLLOWED BY MODERATE TO STRONG NE OFFSHORE FLOW
MONDAY NIGHT THROUGH TUESDAY...ESPECIALLY OVER THE NORTH INLAND
WATERS. WINDS WILL DIMINISH TUESDAY AFTERNOON THROUGH THURSDAY AS
WEAKER HIGH PRESSURE REMAINS OVER THE AREA.
- Tonight SSE wind 8 to 12 kt becoming N in the evening. A chance of rain after 10pm. Wind waves around 1 ft.
- Monday N wind 14 to 18 kt. Mostly cloudy, then gradually becoming sunny. Wind waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Monday Night N wind 16 to 19 kt. Partly cloudy. Wind waves 2 to 3 ft.
- Tuesday N wind 6 to 11 kt becoming variable and less than 5 kt in the morning. Mostly sunny. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Tuesday Night N wind 6 to 8 kt becoming E in the evening. Mostly clear. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Sunny. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Wednesday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly clear. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
- Thursday Night Variable winds 5 kt or less. Mostly cloudy. Wind waves 1 ft or less.
This forecast is for a single location. For safety concerns, mariners should be aware of the weather over a larger area.
Forecast information for a larger area can be found within the zone
forecast and the NDFD graphics.
The forecast conditions at a particular point may not exceed the criteria of a Small Craft Advisory, Gale, Storm etc.
These watches/warnings/advisories are issued for the entire zone in which the point resides and mariners should act accordingly.
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE