Winter Storm Continues Across Central U.S.
The powerful winter storm that has been affecting much of the central and western U.S. continues to intensify as it moves into Canada. Snow is tapering off across the Upper Midwest, but heavy snow is possible on Thur. from the Ohio Valley to the mid-Miss. Valley, with heavy rain possible from the central Appalachians to the lower Miss. Valley. Freezing rain is possible from TX to the Ohio Valley.
- Wind SpeedSE 6 MPH
- Barometer30.29 in (1025.7 mb)
- Dewpoint18°F (-8°C)
- Visibility10.00 mi
- Wind Chill25°F (-4°C)
Current conditions at
Seattle, Seattle Boeing Field (KBFI)
Lat: 47.54583 Lon: -122.31361 Elev: 16ft.
North Seattle WA
7 Day Forecast
- This Afternoon Mostly cloudy, with a high near 34. Southeast wind 3 to 7 mph.
- Tonight Mostly cloudy, with a low around 24. East wind around 15 mph.
- Friday Mostly sunny, with a high near 31. East northeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
- Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 20. Northeast wind around 16 mph.
- Saturday Sunny, with a high near 29. East northeast wind 5 to 10 mph becoming light north northeast in the afternoon.
- Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 17.
- Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 30.
- Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 19.
- Monday Partly sunny, with a high near 35.
- Monday Night A chance of snow. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 29.
- Tuesday A chance of rain and snow. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 37.
- Tuesday Night Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 36.
- Wednesday Rain likely. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 40.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Seattle/Bremerton Area, WA
HOURLY WEATHER GRAPH
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE